When I decided to make a clean installation of Eclipse IDE due to that my current release had grown completely haywire I ran into a problem when trying to install Subversion together with the SVN connectors, problem was following;
Missing requirement: Subversive SVN Connectors 2.2.2.I20101203-1700 (org.polarion.eclipse.team.svn.connector.feature.group 2.2.2.I20101203-1700) requires ‘org.eclipse.team.svn.feature.group [0.7.9.I20101001-1700,1.0.0)’ but it could not be found
However after some googling around for a solution I found that the following helped.
- Start by going to Help -> Install New Software…
- Add the following to your sites and use it http://download.eclipse.org/technology/subversive/0.7/update-site/
- Install Subversive SVN Team Provider Plugin (Incubation) -> Subversive SVN Team Provider (Incubation) 0.7.9.I20101203-1700
- Accept all prompts
- Restart eclipse
- Now go to Help -> Install New Software…
- Add the following to your sites and use it http://community.polarion.com/projects/subversive/download/eclipse/2.0/weekly-site/
- Select a suitable connector from the list and install it!
- Should work fine by now, restart eclipse to accept changes